Exchanges & Returns
Send all returns to:
Attn: Web Store Returns Dept
45 High Point Rd, #2
Portsmouth, RI 02871
- Return notes: before using your product, be sure you have the right fit. Lay out and inspect your gear in an organized fashion before starting any installation process.
- You (the customer) are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition (including original packaging).
- You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Include a copy of your web store invoice and packing slip with the returned package for prompt credit.
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement, credit or refund.
- Clearance/Sale items are non-returnable.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of original invoice date.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for processing of all returns.
If part or all of your shipment was damaged in transit, please call us immediately at 401-293-0539. Do not discard the package or packaging materials.