Ronstan Industrial is part of Ronstan Australia. Founded in 1953 in Melbourne, Ronstan Australia are a world-leading manufacturer of sailboat hardware and rigging components. The challenge of producing top-end, innovative hardware to satisfy the extreme demands of marine racing conditions has led to many of the technical breakthroughs that have kept Ronstan on top.
Originally the focus was the marine industry, but as architectural fashions changed Ronstan realised their products could be used to create spectacular bridges, railings, green walls and catenary lighting. And from this Ronstan recognised the value of their hardware in other industries. Ronstan Industrial was born!
Ronstan Industrial delivers the highest quality industrial strength hardware. Our products are categorised as:
- Block, tackle, pulley & hoist systems
- Stainless steel rigging & hardware
- Rail, car, track, traveller & trolley systems
- Rope cleats & accessories
- Rope, bungee/shockcord, straps & slings
- Aluminium alloy, nylatron, acetal sheaves and bearings
- Balustrade railing systems for decking, landings & mezzanines
- Stainless steel structural rod systems
- Structural wire rope fittings
Australia has state-of-the-art design facilities, and the primary manufacturing plant delivering more than 4.9 million units per year. Internationally, Ronstan is one of the top global hardware brands and has established offices and warehouses in the US and Denmark.
As Ronstan continues to grow, we’ll continue to be committed to our people, our products, our relationships, our sport and look international. And we’ll keep doing business the way we approach our sailing – with heartfelt passion and a serious competitive streak.